Thursday, February 25, 2010

it's a fact.

People suck.

Honestly, I haven’t been this fucking disappointed in a while. You know what makes it worse though? Border line heartbreaking? I NEVER thought these people would hurt me like this. Not after everything I thought we had grown through. Not after everything I thought we had agreed upon.

I guess I used to believe that people are growing up alongside you, they’re really only just at the same point you’re at only for that moment in time. After that, they might never be alongside you again. Why am I always so stubborn to believe that some people are hurting me until the pain is infuriating?

Why do I always brush aside tears of frustration and annoyance to wait for tears of heartbreak?

I really need to be as honest with myself as I am with other people. That’ll be my next step/goal for growing up.

Ask me what one of my prayers constantly is for, and I’ll say understanding.

<3bam

No comments: