Thursday, January 22, 2009

worried...

The injuries are adding up, the medications increasing, and the coughs are echoing. I'm worried about the people behind the dancers.

VIBE XIV = the first big challenge of the year.

It will be a good show, but I'm afraid of the aftermath.

I have to hope that it will be ok, and I have faith that we are all doing our best. I guess I'm just fearful of the seemingly inevitable.

Here's to All love, and all the sacrifices that come with it. =)



EDIT 5:48 AM (about an hour after I originally posted this):

...ironically while I'm so busy being worried about everyone else, and I'm being optimistic abotu myself i go and get hurt...sigh. it's ok, i'll just be careful and i'll be fine come showtime. I'm proud of you too MCIA, there's no other group for whom I'd endure all this for (well save mi familia but then again MCIA is family so that just works out nicely).

No comments: