Friday, March 13, 2009

re-inspired by the same man

i remember once again my goal in dance. i want to dance and move like him. not exactly but close. more feminine for sure, but i LOVE the general feel/groove of his pieces. this one has re-inspired how i feel about my own dancing and reinforced the positive feelings i've had about myself lately.

i love dancing. and i love that i was given the chance in college to revitalize dance in my life. i also love that my boyfriend is passionate about dance. and on top of that, he lives in the same country as one of my biggest dance idols. so this summer, you can bet, i'll be taking that class. i'm not gonna be the best, i'm probably going to be out of my box completely, but i'm going to be there and i'm going to work my ass off at it too.

<3bam

No comments: