Thursday, April 16, 2009

i just need...

...a little of your time, a little of your time to say the things i never said...

too often i think of things i wish i had said in moments gone by.

like today.

"yes, i'll be there...i'm here getting ready aren't i?"

"sure, but did you really expect that to be received well?"

"i'm really not in the mood for people's idiocy today. actually i'm just not in the mood for other people today, i'd like to just zoom in on me for a day and give myself the attention i'm not getting in return. but yeah....it'll get better...yeah it'll be gone by tomorrow."

"why do I do this again?"

"No, you do it."

"could you please stop bugging me and just handle your business already."

"well that's fucking stupid."


and more...today was frustrating. one of those me against humanity kinds of days. it had its ups, but i think im starting to feel the strain of gaining my motivation back.

like my facebook status says, I really just can't be bothered with anything at the moment. get back to me later, when I have the willingness to care again.

it would've been nice to NOT hear the same comment today but from a different mouth that hurt me so badly yesterday...lets try to pay just a little more attention to people guys...i really thought the first one was an honest slip up. but can i ask honestly, am i that easy to ignore when im not making the effort for/towards you?

every now and then we need a little time away...

<3bam

No comments: