Tuesday, September 2, 2008

moving!!

im moving, relocating, transitioning....hahahaha and IM EXCITED!!! my new home is tentatively called "the Grove" and I have to say I am quite excited with the idea that this time next week that will be my home. =)

Let me try to describe my new home. When you open the door to "the Grove" to your immediate left are stairs leading up to the second level (but we'll deal with that area in a bit) and to your right and slightly ahead of you is a bathroom with an EXCELLENT mirror. Directly ahead of you after you enter is the kitchen (which has a beautifully massive fridge and adorable gast stove aaaand washer and dryer =) ) to the left of the kitchen across the bar, is the living room + dining room area which is HUGE and basically takes up 75% of the first level. With a small patio out back and sliding doors that double as mirrors (because dancers love reflective surfaces) this room is going to be fun to chill in.

Now on to the second level. After climbing the stairs, directly ahead of you is the master bedroom which I will be occupying along with erika! We have a small balcony attached to our room that is just over the patio and overlooks a cut elittle waterfall ensemble. Our room has two closets arranged around a short hallway that leads to the upstairs bathroom. The bathroom (which has the most adorable little storage spaces) is sandwiched neatly between the two bedrooms upstairs. Down the hall from the master bedroom is the second bedroom which is occupied by the lovely jenevieve. She has a wall to wall closet with mirror doors and a cute little set up going on in there. AND THATS THE GROVE!!!! =)

I would say that right now I am around 40% moved. I'm trying to move things over in phases so that come this weekend my transition into my new home will be smooth and I won't have to spend a whole day unpacking and arranging while my parents are down here to help me and bring furniture for me. =) It's also because it's the weekend right before my birthday and I wasn't home for my birthday last year so I'm really glad that my parents will be down here. =)

I'm also really glad that will get to meet my charming australian boy. =) That should be FUN! =D

Man this is such an interesting end of summer...like seriously...it's like all the excitement meant for summer was saved for the ending third of my summer. Hahaha oh life, you're a FUNNY betch...

Anyways, I'm going to attempt to rest now (haha thats possible right). More updates on the moving situation, the boy, the family, the dancing, and the BIRTHDAY to come in following posts. =)

here's to being happy. Thank you God.

<3bam!

1 comment:

Desmond said...

Well, you got the Australian and boy part right. I guess I could work on the charming :)