Tuesday, August 19, 2008

mmmm =)

"all things just keep getting better."


Isn't that the truth. Today started off with a huge smile on my face that honestly hasn't gone away since I woke up. A bittersweet moment hit me a little while ago though, I found out my bestfriend (from middle school) lost her grandmother today. It wasn't a horrible experience as death can often be, rather all of us (her family included) feel that it's best that she's not in pain and with her husband (who passed 4 years ago this past aug 8th) again. I remember when he passed, I was given the pleasure of interviewing him for my 8th grade project and all I could think at his service was "thank you for letting me into your life." My thoughts and prayers are truly with the Feliciano family right now. They took me in and whenever I was able to see them after I moved away from Millbrae it always felt as if I had never left.

Grandpa F was a sweet man and his wife was equally so. I pray that they've found their eternal peace.

I know that today will stay as beautiful and serene as it is now, because of the vibe that I feel in the air. I really am in an amazing state of mind right now and thank God for it with all my heart.

There's something beautifully simple in feeling a little silly and giddy. For my exact emotions listen to No Labels by Kris Mark. My babe did an awesome job with this track and I've honestly listened to it nonstop on repeat since he sent it to me. =) I'm glad I was able to help with the magic of this track, even though it was a really miniscule little bit I feel special. =P

Oh and last night was awesome. Haha =)

<3bam =)

No comments: