Tuesday, August 26, 2008

what a twist!

So when summer started out I remember having a semi-pessimistic idea of how my summer would turn out, and I took on a really apathetic attitude towards this normally exciting time of year. I enjoyed the first half of my summer, don't doubt taht, but I was so apathetic towards everything that I wasn't really having as much fun as I know summer requires. Luckily that's changed.


It's so funny to think that in less than a month my summer has done a complete 180 and now I'm finding that there are hardly enough hours in the day for me to get through everything that I want to. I'm having issues sleeping again, but if that is the consequence I have to handle in order to be as happy as I am right now then I really don't mind. That can be fixed later. Haha.

I find myself comparing my happiness right now and my situation right now to last year's standards. It's weird that last year at this time I was doing practically the same thing only I wasn't as excited about everything, I guess that shows how much of my guard I've been able to let down since then.

Welcome week practices start tonight...my God I am excited. =)

Ahhh and now I have to make my way to class. I suppose I can finish this later. til then...


<3BAM

No comments: