Thursday, August 28, 2008

playlist...

every now and then i like to post playlists of songs that really resonate with me at the moment.


here's my playlist of the day:

caught up - teedra moses
i'm yours - jason mraz
fast car - the dream
no labels - kris mark
diamond girl - ryan leslie
summertime - beyonce
dear life - kris mark (cover)
common, simple, beautiful - jen chung
purple kisses - the dream
banana pancakes - jack johnson


mmm i think that's it for now.


onto things im craving:
-a new t-shirt dunno why
-WAFFLES
-chocolate chip pancakes
-tiramisu or chocolate silk pie
-massages
-organizing (LOL)
-my first pair of high top dunks...the grey and pink and white ones keep calling to me...sigh

sigh. we'll see if i can manage to get some of this since i've suddenly had to place myself on a really tight budget...>.<

No comments: