Tuesday, August 5, 2008

something different...

so to change the tone a bit...which is kinda weird...i guess im going to be a little random =)

being sick for the past two days has kind of been a shock that shows me how much i need to work on taking care of myself and say no to certain things.

waking up three times last night drenched in sweat was not fun, but i knew it had to happen if i was going to be able to perform today, and i was able to so thats good.

the inner conflict i was formerly feeling about tomorrow has been dispelled. plans are staying the way they are.

i cannot wait to live in my new place. i really can't wait. all i can say is whoooo my room has a balcony and i can only hope i'll have cell service since i love talking on the phone outside. i suppose i could look into investing in a house phone but we'll see about that.

mmm first credit card bill - PAID. yummy feeling on the inside.

pride and perjudice is playing. i love this movie. a lot.

my birthdays in just about a month....what the hell am i going to do? blah like i care. if i just hang out with people ill prolly be fine. i've come to expect very little on my birthdays! haha and thats not at all a sad thing for me.

still miss slow dancing but i suppose nothing can truly be done about that.

my favorite scene in pride and prejudice is coming up. i cannot wait. i wish that the present could be as elegant as the past. i really prefer that sort of atmosphere i suppose.

this top that ayla gave me is kinda big, but its comfy.


siiiigh...we'll see how long this'll keep up. i don't tailor my words to fit a certain cause and i find it kind of rude to ask me to censor myself but i understand. i suppose i'll either refuse to make available my blog to specific individuals, or i'll leave out one aspect of my life entirely from my blogs. hmmmm


yeah i don't like feeling like i'm fenced in here.

<3bam

No comments: