Tuesday, July 8, 2008

decisions decisions...

In thinking about what I want right now, I still really want to choreo. =) I cannot pick a song though...I'm not feeling anything too slow right now and I want something with an interesting beat so here are some of my options so far, feel free to let me know if any of these jumps out at you as just being particularly awesome because in my mind they're all sick songs to dance to.


(in no particular order)
1. Livin a Lie - The Dream feat Rihanna
2. Fast Car - The Dream
3. Lifetime - Usher
4. Closer - NeYo
5. Wall to wall - Chris Brown



mmm I kinda got rid of a few as I was about to write them up there. interestingly enough the songs that I have been listening to a lot lately are:

Livin a Lie - The dream feat rihanna, fast car - the dream, something special - usher, closer - ne-yo, don't stop the music - rihanna, so much betta - janet jackson (thats the in your face jam), rock-a-bye - black buddafly.

Thank God for good music. lol and maybe sonic a little. haha not.

There are little bits and pieces of songs that really stand out to me, i'd point them out but then it would be horribly obvious what I'm thinking and since when have I ever been obvious in my blogs. lol.

Contrary to popular belief I like being immersed in music and solitude rather than being out and about. But being social is more fun, so I kick myself out of my comfy bed or off my comfy couch every now and then when the companies worth it.

Speaking of furniture...I need a new place to live already cause I'm way over this VDC nonsense. I feel like I've lived here too long and that I need to get out and live in a real apt, away from the bs that takes place in this area cause of peoples immaturity. That's coming along well I like to think though, at the earliest I'll be out of here by July 20. haha

Today will be a good day, yesterdays in the past and thats where its staying. Betch.

Mmmmm parctice starts up again soon, I'm dying with anticipation.

<3BAM

No comments: