Thursday, July 17, 2008

a much needed break...

WOOO! I did not expect summer to pick like that, but wow. I'm totally tired right now, sitting around relaxing all day made me lose some of my stamina. I'll get it back though.

Practices have started and so far, there are a few things that are going well, and a few things that appear as if theyre going to need work. Usually a strong united front is the first impression you want to give...and right now, well i'll say that i'm not impressed. But there's still plenty of learning time. I just hope people know that learning is only good if you eventually start to practice what you've learned.

I'm totally sore from practice, my bodies not used to being that active anymore. I was hella dizzy at practice last night, but i think that may be because I used a lot of energy swimming and felt really tired after the jacuzzi. sigh. oh well.

a few things are starting to shape up as far as plans go, dark knight premier tomorrow, the beach on saturday, OC fair with MCIA next weekend, shopping =), a haircut and good ol chill time.

you know when you wake up and nothing bothers you, weighs you down, and you feell like "all good" has so much more meaning to it? yeah tahts my life lately, and i LOOOVE it. although I wish i did get more sleep...hahahahahahahaha I've always had trouble sleeping though, that's what i get for having a screwed up schedule in the first place.

work's not too bad, class is going well (even though I didn't go today), and all in all I think that this summer is shaping up to be pretty darn good.

mad thanks to dp, jeff, andrew, and mcia for keeping it real and helping me relax this summer.


<3BAM!

No comments: