Saturday, July 12, 2008

mmmm and the future unfolds....

So as we looked at future homes today I couldn't help but think about how happy I am about how my life is unfolding. The thought of having a place that wasn't organized for student use, that we found on our own is really satisfying for me. I cannot wait to put time and effort into our place to have a real HOME. And I cannot even begin to express how grateful I am to have Jen as a roommate. My balin babe, delta slut, and TLC girl...and now ROOMIES!!! =D

Such an upgrade from the person I assumed would be a delight to room with this year. BTW she needs to come clean up the mess she made. Nineteen years old and mommy is still wiping her ass. (metaphorically).

Anyways, in thinking about the future I also realized that I'm ecstatic about practice starting up tomorrow, I've missed doing something that made me feel accomplished and productive. I know that at some point I'm going to have to give up dancing as much as I do now in order to focus. I also know that I'll never fully give up on dancing either. I just know that I'm sticking with it, and with the team while I can.

I've also been thinking about this summer. I never really made any predictions about what this summer would be like and I only made a few goals for myself over the summer but it's never too late to have hope. =)

Some things I'd like to accomplish this summer:
-To see the sunset from a beach other than huntington, laguna, and corona del mar. =)
-Go clubbing at 2 new places at least.
-Try an activity that I've always wanted to: sky diving or something like it, doesn't have to be as extreme.
-Find a new pedicure place here in soCal.
-Choreo at least 2 pieces.
-Buy some people whom I've grown to like presents. =)
-Find a reason to dress up for a nice dinner.
-Figure out if I'm going to be able to watch Musiq Soulchild for my birthday...I don't wanna go alone but I don't know if I can afford the tickets I want. =/
-Save up to buy myself a new camera so I can take pictures like I used to! Woohoo for 200 pictures from one event!! haha i don't think I can break that record...


Well yeah, I guess I'll update this list if stuff get's crossed off or if I think of anything else I may need to accomplish.

For this week the only things on my schedule so far are:
-Time with sonic, sri i've been mia the past few days.
-SHOPPING.
-Time with Tiffy.
-Time with Mel.
-Practice for MCIA. =D
-Work + class
-half my paper needs to be done

Mmmm I guess the last thing I want to mention concerning the future is that I've been really happy in the past couple of days. And I owe it to a great little group of people, and someone whose kinda growing on me. Haha. The days are looking up as long as I've got you guys and I feel like summer won't be a bust if we can keep up what we've got. I hope things only get better and we get closer. =)

TTFN!
<3BAM

No comments: